When you approach us for a puppy we understand fully well that you need a healthy and well trained puppy. We assure you that is what you will get from us. For each puppy we give us, we will it will a full biography. It’s our duty that you know fully well the puppy you are getting. This will help you make a decision if to get the puppy or not. We assure you that we will make a full disclosure of the puppy. There should be no surprises and if any it should be positive surprises not negative ones.
Over the years we have shipped our puppies to almost all parts of the world and we are very happy to inform you that we have a satisfaction of more than 99.99 %.
We are however humans. We assure you that in the very unlikely scenario that you find your puppy to be not same with what we told you, you are entitled to a complete refund or a change of puppy.
Our Health Guarantee
We do not believe your puppy is replaceable but we do believe that sometimes the pain can be lessened in the company of another furry friend. In the unlikely event of the death of a puppy within two years from its birth due to genetics, or if the puppy is found to have congenital or hereditary disorders (within two years) which adversely affects the health of your puppy, we will replace the pet with another of equivalent value at no cost to you. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
In the event of the death of a puppy, due to genetics, after ten years of birth, we will issue a credit in the amount of 70% of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement puppy of equivalent value. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
What we need from you!
Nothing delights us more than knowing we were able to bring a healthy, happy puppy to you. We do seek out your help to ensure your puppy remains healthy. Here are a few measures that will help:
- * Send us a copy of the examination (medical record) within 2 business days of receiving your puppy. The examination must be performed by a licensed veterinarian. Your puppy will come with up-to-date, age-appropriate vaccinations, so make sure you do not vaccinate within the first ten days of receiving your puppy.
- * The daily healthcare and maintenance of your pet, including all the recommended immunizations and examinations.
- * While we de-worm and vaccinate your pup till the departure date, we’d like you to continue proper de-worming and conducting regular exams up to 16 weeks of age or more (or as recommended by the veterinarian).
Exceptions to our Guarantee
- i) We cannot guarantee the disposition or temperament, conformation, size, weight, color, markings or breeding ability of your new puppy.
- ii) No replacements will be given if the breeds that are known to be prone to hip dysplasia, are over-weight.
- iii) Failure to provide your puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this guarantee.
- iv) This guarantee does not cover any costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes.